Thursday, January 11, 2018

Unstable WiFi Lede Openwrt -- deauthenticated due to local deauth request, disassociated due to inactivity, (Reason: 3=DEAUTH_LEAVING)

For the last couple of weeks or month I have been having problems controlling the computer I use as my media center, I use Kodi as the software for this I could use my wireless keyboard to control it but I much prefer using my Android phone using Kore that connects to Kodi using WiFi.

The problem was almost every time I wanted to use Kore I would have to go into Androids WiF settings and reconnect to the router, This got old quite fast and I decided to investigate the reason and hopefully a cure.

My router TP-Link TL-WDR4300 v1 and is running LEDE Reboot 17.01.4 and one of the way's to detect or trouble shoot problems is to SSH into the router and type or paste logread into the terminal.

A few of the lines in the output suggested that there was indeed some type of problem:


uci set wireless.@wifi-iface[0].disassoc_low_ack=0
uci set wireless.@wifi-iface[1].disassoc_low_ack=0
uci set wireless.@wifi-iface[0].max_inactivity=900
uci set wireless.@wifi-iface[1].max_inactivity=900
uci set wireless.@wifi-iface[0].skip_inactivity_poll=1
uci set wireless.@wifi-iface[1].skip_inactivity_poll=1
uci set wireless.@wifi-iface[0].wpa_group_rekey=0
uci set wireless.@wifi-iface[1].wpa_group_rekey=0
uci commit wireless
wifi

No comments:

Post a Comment